Steel Mill Laborer
Sorry, this job has expired.
Guardian Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Steel Mill Laborer to work at a rolling mill.
This position takes place in a warehouse, so you will be working on concrete floors under artificial lighting. You must wear personal protective equipment. You will be exposed to outside elements, as the warehouse has an open door. You will also be exposed to extreme heat when the mill is rolling.
• Experience in manufacturing is a plus.
• Must have strong attention to detail.
• Must have excellent writing skills.
• Assist main rolling mill positions by pulling intermediate bars from the cooling bed to continuously feed the cold shear.
• Feed stand 1 with axles/billets from the reheat furnace.
• Act as bundling line assistant operator.
• Assist during maintenance days (once per week) in the following areas: cleaning mill scale, greasing various rollers, cleaning furnace debris, periodic fork truck operation, periodic overhead crane operator.
• Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Must have the ability to bend, walk, twist, lift and turn.
• Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have the ability to use hands and arms in handling, positioning and moving material.
• Must have the ability to verbally communicate.
• Constant dominant hand activity.
1st shift starts at 5am.
Please contact Guardian Staffing Solutions to further discuss this exciting opportunity. You may call to submit an application, or you can email a copy of your resume.
Guardian Staffing Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.