Sorry, this job has expired.
Guardian Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Material Handler to work in a steel mill warehouse. This is a temporary to permanent position after 4 months.
As a Material Handler, your essential job duties will include:
• Loading and unloading inbound and outbound trailers.
• Obtaining wood as needed to load trailers.
• Stocking shears.
• Gathering accessories for orders.
• Keeping tire wire stocked.
• Maintaining safety awareness.
• Reporting any spills to supervisor.
Your resume must show related experience for this position. If you do not have the following experience, there is no need to apply.
• Overhead crane experience.
• Forklift experience.
• Must have experience with material handling.
• General math.
• Must be able to accurately read a tape measure.
• Strong attention to details.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to stay focused.
• Ability to walk, bend and crouch.
• Ability to withstand the outdoor elements; hot, cold, etc.
• Lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Personal protective equipment is required.
This position takes place in a warehouse, so you will be working on concrete floors under artificial lighting. You will be exposed to outside elements, as the warehouse does have an open door.
• 1st shift-8am-5pm, and every other Saturday.
Please contact Guardian Staffing Solutions to further discuss this exciting opportunity. You may call to submit an application, or you can email a copy of your resume.
Guardian Staffing Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.