Sorry, this job has expired.
$14.00 – $16.00
Guardian Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a material handler to work in a steel mill warehouse. This is a temporary to permanent position after 4 months.
As a material handler, your essential job duties will include:
• Loading and unloading inbound and outbound trailers.
• Obtaining wood as needed to load trailers.
• Stocking shears.
• Gathering accessories for orders.
• Keeping tire wire stocked.
• Maintaining safety awareness.
• Reporting any spills to supervisor.
Your resume must show related experience for this position. If you do not have the following experience, there is no need to apply.
• Overhead crane experience.
• Forklift experience.
• Must have experience with material handling.
• General math.
• Must be able to accurately read a tape measure.
• Strong attention to details.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to stay focused.
• Ability to walk, bend and crouch.
• Ability to withstand the outdoor elements; hot, cold, etc.
• Lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Personal protective equipment is required.
This position takes place in a warehouse, so you will be working on concrete floors under artificial lighting. You will be exposed to outside elements, as the warehouse does have an open door.
Please contact Guardian Staffing Solutions to further discuss this exciting opportunity. You may call to submit an application, or you can email a copy of your resume.
Guardian Staffing Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.