Local Class A or B CDL Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Guardian Staffing Solutions, LLC is currently hiring qualified Local Class A or B CDL Drivers to operate a company's fleet of vacuum trucks, street sweepers, water blasters, sewer camera trucks, and pickup trucks or, other equipment as directed by management. All vehicles are 8, 9 or, 10 variable speed manual shifters.
You must be able to travel out of town periodically to work in locations within the Tri-State area. This will occur only periodically and on an expenses-paid basis.
The following are non-negotiable pre-employment requirements:
• Must possess a valid Class A or B CDL.
• Must have less than four points on driving record.
• Must be capable of operating a manual shift diesel truck and will be required to demonstrate this ability during a road-test as part of the pre-employment interview process.
• You will be subject to drug, criminal background and, physical screenings to ensure compliance with pre-employment requirements. (Please note, criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify you from employment opportunities. These are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.)
• Display an understanding of vacuum loader equipment.
• Perform pre/post-trip inspections of loader equipment.
• Secure supplies necessary for operation i.e. pipe, hoses.
• Facilitate efficient job set up routes.
• Assist in setup of vacuum loader equipment.
• Check vacuum loader frequently while in operation.
• Assist the team in achieving project goals.
• Dump vacuum loader at an approved destination.
• Complete necessary paperwork for the project.
• Facilitate dialogue with management or customer to ensure project goals are being achieved.
• Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Must be physically capable of performing tasks in extreme temperatures, confined spaces, and at heights exceeding 15 ft.
• Must have the flexibility to work on-call basis.
• Must have day or night shift and weekend shift availability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.