At Guardian Staffing Solutions we are currently hiring full-time General Laborers to perform industrial cleaning activities inside of power houses spread along the Ohio River valley.
This is a temp-to-permanent assignment with a starting pay range of $13.00 – 15.40 per hour. You have the opportunity after four months, based on performance, to be hired as a permanent, full-time employee with access to health insurance and other benefits.
During the initial four-months, your performance will be closely monitored by GSS, LLC. and our client. Your success with our client and your permanent placement is based solely on your performance during this time.
Reliable transportation is an essential requirement of this position due to schedule of work activities. You are responsible for your own transportation to the Fairfield, OH, office. The company will then provide you transportation to worksites in their own company vehicles.
Please note: a metro bus line is not within proximity of the work activities and is not a reliable form of transportation that will allow you to meet the schedule and location requirements of this position.
The following are non-negotiable requirement for applicants to be considered for this position. Applicants not meeting these requirements need not apply.
• Participate in background, drug screen program and submit to company-paid OSHA physical and pulmonary function test.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and/or have dependable 24 hour per day transportation to and from project site.
• Flexibility to work on call basis. Day shift or night shift availability.
• Must be physically capable performing job functions which may include performing tasks in extreme temperatures, confined spaces, heights exceeding 15ft.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to travel out of town periodically to work in locations within the tri-state area. This will occur only periodically and on an expenses-paid basis.
• Provide labor assistance with company equipment and or other areas as directed by management.
• Perform industrial cleaning.
• Employ vacuum trucks, sweepers, and high PSI power washers to clean materials such as ore, coal, bricks, fly ash, coke, shot, cement, slag, etc.
• Display an understanding of general labor ability.
• Enter confined space, basements, tanks, roof areas to perform work duties.
• Assist and set up of vacuum loader and/or other equipment.
• Assist team in achieving project goals.
Guardian Staffing Solutions is specialized, offering real-world staffing solutions to our clients in their industrial environments. Our team of experienced professionals is familiar with the skill sets, attitudes, and behaviors our clients require in their industry. We get to know and understand our customers and their corporate culture which lends us a deeper understanding of what we are looking for in a candidate.
Please contact Guardian Staffing Solutions to further discuss this exciting opportunity. You may call to submit an application, or you can email a copy of your resume.
Guardian Staffing Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.