Class A or B CDL Diesel Truck Driver
We are currently seeking qualified Diesel Truck Drivers for an opportunity with an established company in Fairfield, OH. This is a temporary to permanent position after 4 months.
All of our vehicles are 8, 9 or, 10 variable speed manual shifts. You must be able to operate a manual shift diesel truck in order to be considered for this position. You will be required to demonstrate this ability during a road-test as part of the pre-employment interview process. If you cannot operate a manual shift, there is no need to apply for this job.
• Valid Class A or B CDL with tanker endorsement.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have less than four points on your driving record.
• Must have an active DOT card.
• Must pass drug, criminal background, and physical screenings.
• Must be able to travel out of town periodically to work in locations within the Tri-State area. This will occur only periodically and on an expenses-paid basis.
• Operate company’s fleet of vacuum trucks, street sweepers, water blasters, sewer camera trucks, and pickup trucks or, other equipment.
• Display an understanding of vacuum loader equipment.
• Perform pre/post trip inspections of loader equipment.
• Secure supplies necessary for operation, i.e. pipes and hoses.
• Facilitate efficient job set-up routes.
• Assist in set-up of vacuum loader equipment.
• Check vacuum loader frequently while in operation.
• Assist team in achieving project goals.
• Dump vacuum loader at approved destination.
• Complete necessary paperwork for project.
• Facilitate dialogue with management or customer to assure project goals are being achieved.
• Must be able to work in extreme temperatures, confined spaces, and heights exceeding 15 ft.
• Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Regular shift is 7am-3:30pm. However, during busy season you must be able to work 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am. Shifts will change and you must be flexible enough to switch shifts as needed. Must be available to work days, nights, or weekends.
• You must also have the flexibility to work on an on-call basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.