Class A or B CDL Operator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Guardian Staffing Solutions is specialized, offering real-world staffing solutions to our clients in their industrial environments. Our team of experienced professionals is familiar with the skill sets, attitudes, and behaviors our clients require in their industry. We get to know and understand our customers and their corporate culture which lends us a deeper understanding of what we are looking for in a candidate.
We’re currently seeking qualified Diesel Operators to operate/drive a company's fleet of vacuum trucks, street sweepers, water blasters, sewer camera trucks, and pickup trucks or, other equipment as directed by management. All vehicles are 8, 9 or, 10 variable speed manual shifters.
This is a temporary to permanent position after 4 months.
The following are non-negotiable pre-employment requirements:
1. Must possess a Valid Class B (or A) CDL License.
2. Must have less than four points on driving record.
3. Must be capable of operating manual shift diesel equipment
4. All candidates will be subject to drug, criminal background and, physical screenings to ensure compliance with pre-employment requirements. (Please note, criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify you from employment opportunities. These are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.)
• Must be physically capable of performing tasks in extreme temperatures, confined spaces, heights exceeding 15 ft.
• Must be able to travel out of town periodically to work in locations within the Tri-State area. This will occur only periodically and on an expenses-paid basis.
• Display an understanding of vacuum loader equipment.
• Perform Pre/ Post-trip inspections of loader equipment.
• Secure supplies necessary for operation i.e. pipe, hoses.
• Facilitate efficient job set up routes.
• Check vacuum loader frequently while in operation.
• Assist team in achieving project goals.
• Dump vacuum loader at an approved destination.
• Complete necessary paperwork for the project.
• Help with General Laborer job if necessary.
• Facilitate dialogue with management or customer to ensure project goals are being achieved.
• Must be capable of operating a manual shift diesel truck and will be
required to demonstrate this ability during a road-test as part of the pre-employment interview process. If you cannot operate a manual shifter, there is no need to apply for this job.
• Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
Flexibility to work on-call basis. 1st shift or 3rd shift and weekend shift availability-If you cannot work varied shifts as listed, there is no need to apply for this job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.